Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Marshmallow Fireside Candle


Brand: Bath & Body Works
Product: 3 Wick Scented Candle
Scent: Marshmallow Fireside
Scent Description: Toasted Vanilla, Cedarwood Essential Oils


      I’m sure I’ve mentioned several times my love for this fragrance with all its marshmallow gooeyness and essence of rich cedarwood logs that are burning deep within the embers of the campfire on a cold evening. It is as if a sweet, ole familiar friend is around for a visit when I bring out this candle for winter burning as it just isn’t a proper winter until I have melted or burned this scent. 
     No puny wicks while melting clean and evenly from start to finish. A very strong thrower that had my bedroom filled with scent that trailed off down the hall and into my living room. I was very satisfied with the performance of this candle. A+

Until Next Burn, 


4 comments:

  1. I just finished burning my lone Christmas Marshmallow Fireside yesterday - I was sad to see him go, I've really come to like that fragrance a lot (although just at Christmas, and I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but also just in candle form; it's just one of those ones for me.) I really liked BBW's version this year - I'm not sure how much it changes from season to season, but this year's was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hate that you had to melt your last one. Luckily I snagged a few from the candle sale so I believe I have at least 2 more to burn but I'll probably be holding onto them for a special occasion of when I just have a real hankering or until I can get more.

      Delete
  2. Boo! I know I left a comment here. Have you noticed missing comments since moving to Blogger? I know Julie's been having an issue, wth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I'm not sure if I am or not but now that you mention it and even saying you had left a comment and it isn't showing, maybe I am. I'm still trying to figure out all the ropes.

      Delete